Many people have pimples and they constantly irritate them. But there are some simple home remedies you can use to remove them overnight or a day or two. These 5 tips will help you have beautiful skin again.
Here are the 5 ways to remove your pimples:
1. The first thing you that you should do before you sleep at night is to wash your face.
- Once you are done washing it, slowly pat it dry. Be sure not to scratch your face too hard because the skin on your face is very sensitive. If your face is now completely dry, get some plain white toothpaste and place a small amount on your pimples and let it stay overnight.
- When you wake up the next day that is the time for you to wash it off.
- 2. Another effective method of removing the pimples on your face is by applying fresh lemon juice to them.
It is highly suggested that you do this before you tuck yourself to bed each night. This is to give the treatment some time to dry those pimples.
3. Have you ever heard of the good effects of lavender oil? This is one of the pimple remedies that you shouldn’t miss out.
This type of oil is said to be effective for some people only but still, there’s no harm in trying so why don’t you try it for yourself? Same as the other methods, you must apply this oil to your pimples before going to bed and let it stay overnight.
4. Many skin experts reveal that a cinnamon-honey mixture can help eliminate pimples.
For you to know if it really works, make your own by mixing cinnamon and honey together to form a paste. But before you can apply it to your face, make sure you wash it thoroughly first. After that, start applying the mixture to the areas on your face that have pimples on them. Do not remove what you had just applied on your face until you wake up the next morning. To prevent the mixture from creating a mess on your pillow, place a towel on your pillow before laying on it.
5. One good way on how to get rid of pimples is by applying egg white to your face.
To do this, get an egg and remove the egg yolk. Apply the egg white to infected areas and leave it there until morning comes.
The 5 tips listed above are just some of the easiest and most effective ways on how to remove pimples overnight.
However, there are also some things that you need to keep in mind before treating yourself with these remedies.
Here are just some of them.
Never squeeze your pimples because they will become worse.
Before you apply any form of treatment to your face, wash your face first and don’t forget to pat it dry. Wash your hands thoroughly before you touch your face to avoid irritations. Try other treatments or remedies if the first one you’ve tried doesn’t work for you. If after trying all these methods and none of them worked, set an appointment with your dermatologist and seek professional help.