Wrinkles are natural sign of getting wiser and older but in today’s polluted environment of fast life, tension and restlessness had made us so busy that we even don’t have time to look after our skin and face which causes wrinkles on face especially around eyes and neck area even in the early age. Dehydration is another cause which dulls your skin. To stay with soft glowing healthy younger looking wrinkles free skin it is very important to study the cause which had snatched the beauty and then go for the preventive tips. So here are some very useful and preventive homemade measures to return the beauty of your skin.
Homemade Natural Facials for Soft Glowing Healthy Younger Looking Wrinkles Free Skin
Wrinkles are natural sign of aging and completely getting rid of wrinkles is not possible in all cases. The only thing is that it can be delayed and prevented in case it happens in early age by some of the very trustworthy homemade facial remedies to get you soft glowing healthy younger looking beautiful skin. Though it is also possible with some complicated surgeries, but it will cost lot of money and may also have lot of side effects.
Secrets of Your Kitchen
Homemade Facials from Your Kitchen
There are so many secrets hidden in your kitchen which you had not noticed yet, can prove to be very effective medicines and can help you getting soft glowing healthy younger looking wrinkles free skin.
- Take 3 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoon lemon juice, mix it well then spread it on your face including neck, take extra precaution while applying around eyes. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. After that rinse your face with warm water and dab with soft towel or absorbent cloth. Please do not use soap to clean. Repeat this process 3 to 4 times a day if not possible at least twice, in morning and evening before going to bed. This will clean your face gently and makes it oil free opening skin pours. Another benefit is, it prevents pimples on the face. This process is also applicable before doing any facial to get better results of fruit facial or any other facial.
- Take sliced pieces of 1 apple, put it in blender and mix it well, take 3 tablespoon of honey and add to the apple pulp, stir it to mix, spread it on face and neck, and let it for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and dab with soft towel or absorbent cloth.
- Similarly you can use half cucumber, one egg white, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of mint, put it in blender and mix it well and keep the mixture in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Now the facial is ready to use spread it on face and neck, keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- You can also use papaya pulp and yogurt/curd mixture for facial. But it is suggested, before trying any facial based on papaya go for a allergy test. Papaya based facials may cause harm on extra sensitive skins. For this test take a small amount of facial made of papaya and apply it behind your ear or neck, observe it for 5 to 6 minutes, at any time during the test if it causes irritation then wash it immediately, if you feel comfortable then spread it on face and keep it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. This facial removes all dead skin and gets you a fair glowing skin.
Note: - Some Precautions to be Followed with above tips.
- Do not use soap for washing your face.
- Drink plenty of water. At least 5 to 6 liters daily.
- All ingredients mentioned above are natural even though it’s better to go for allergy test before trying anything new on your face.