Basic foot care involves opting for a good pedicure at least once a week. This is indeed the simplest method available and you can do it to yourself to do at home itself. Pedicure at home involves the following steps. 1. Just take warm water and a pinch of salt, some shampoo and vegetable oil.
2. Soak your feet in this water for at least 15 minutes.
3. You start cleaning your feet gently with the help of pumice stone and you will see that all the dead and dirty skin is peeling off.
4. Your feet will be clean, simply wipe it with a soft cloth and apply a good foot cream.
5. If possible, wear socks to prevent them from dirtand they stay soft.
Herbal foot care
In ancient times it was said that if you have your feet from any kind of problem, it is best to check at the earliest rather than exacerbate the same. Traditional remedies have always appreciated when it comes to foot care. Herbal foot care, too, is one such traditional remedies. Be it the problem of cracked heels, corns, calluses or simply herbal foot care.Foot pain is a one stop solution for all those foot problems. Here are a few quick feet care tips to follow if you suffer from any of foot problems.
1. If you suffer from corn or calluses on the feet, then you need to take various herbal oils such aschickweed and bath your feet before you go to sleep.
2. If you suffer from athlete’s foot, then take a foot bath of sage oilbath daily until you can feel a difference in your entire foot.
3. It must be mentioned here thatfoot care mask is made from natural herbs and has some of the essential oils which are helpful in the healing of foot problems, because it has anti fungal and antibacterial properties.
HERBAL FOOT MASSAGE OR BATH
Herbal foot bath is considered to be one of the quietest thing for your foot care and in fact it is a comforting feeling, give your opinion also.
Before falling asleep, keep your feet in warm water. In the water, do not forget to add a teaspoon of herbal shampoo and one teaspoon of baking soda. Keep in the water for about 10 to 15 minutes and then a foot cream before bedtime.
Herbal remedy for dry skin on foot. You must glycerin, honey and fresh cream mix to a paste and apply it on the affected dry skin of the foot. Let it stay for about 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water. You need this effective herbal remedy at least every other day to apply, and you will see within weeks, only the skin of the foot is soft.
EFFECTIVE HERBAL PEDICURE
Yet another effective herbal pedicure in the following steps.
1. Take 5 drops of vinegar and add it to 5 tablespoons of curd. Mix the two well and rub it on the cracked heels and ankles.
2. Do it gently and let him stay with warm water for about 10 minutes after which wash yourfeet.
3. This is in fact one of the simplest herbal remedies for foot care. It not only removes the dead skin on the feet, but also makes it soft and promotes blood circulation.